After three runs with us, we ask that you become a member of the London Frontrunners.
Your contribution helps the club by providing funds for general running costs, including things such as:
- Paying in advance for changing and showering facilities for our weekly runs;
- Licenses and fees to make use of the Royal Parks;
- The club’s participation in the Pride Parade and Pride in the Park;
- T-shirt and running vest orders;
- Club banners and printed material;
- Race entry for relays;
- Booking fees for social events;
- Website fees (no, the webmaster doesn’t get paid)
Annual subscription rates
Our membership plan is simple: it’s just an annual plan that runs from 1st April to 31st March each year:
- Standard: £32
- Concessions: £13
£14.00 goes direct to England Athletics for your “competitors licence”
If you sign up as a new member part way through the year, the full membership fee will be discounted by £2 for each month passed since April to a minimum fee of £14.
Note: renewals are always charged at the annual rate regardless of when you renew.
If you have any questions about joining the Club, or membership of the Club, please get in touch.
Not only are you joining an amazing club with supportive people around you, but your membership subscription also entitles you to:
- Enter races as part of a club team, with discounts on race fees for UK Athletics affiliated races;
- Affiliated to the British Triathlon Association (BTA) which provides benefits when entering races under BTA rules;
- Free entry to London Frontrunner endorsed relays;
- Free weekly coaching;
- The possibility of one of London Frontrunner’s London Marathon places;
- Discounts in several running-relates stores, physios, etc in London;
- Regular social events, including Christmas parties, trips outside of London and dinners;
All this and you get to wear the club colours when in competition.